Public Hearing - Local Law concerning Solar and Wind Energy Systems
Town of Wheatland Legal Notice - Public Hearing.
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Wheatland sets Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at the Wheatland Municipal Building as the time and place for a Public Hearing to consider Local Law No. 1 of 2018 a Local Law Amending the Code of the Town of Wheatland for the following sections:
- Article VII Special Exception Uses 130-60 General procedure and conditions, Section F. Replace existing Section F. Attachment 1.
- Article III Supplemental Use and Dimensional Regulations Chapter 130-23 Accessory buildings and Uses, the addition of 130-23 D. Solar Energy Systems.
- Article VII Special Exception Uses Chapter 130-62 Special conditions and safeguards for certain uses, the addition of a Section Solar Energy Systems.
- Article VII Special Exception Uses Chapter 130-62 Special conditions and safeguards for certain uses, the addition of a Section Wind Energy Devices.
- Article II Zoning Map: District Regulations Tables of Use 130-10, 130-12 and 130-15 the addition of Private Utility Structures as a special exception use.
The entire Law may be viewed at the Wheatland Town Office.
By Order of the Town Board of the Town of Wheatland
Dated: June 21, 2018
Laurie B. Czapranski, Town Clerk